Friday, July 2, 2010

Why Green Business?

In the vicinity of the apartment, the boundari...Image via Wikipedia
I was with a classmate when we were thinking of a name for this blog. A lot of things come to mind in thinking of an appropriate name for a blog. A lot of things to consider. Would the name entice readers to take a second look at the blog? Would it encapsulate the message that I want to put across?

The message is that there is money that could be earned from being a "green entrepreneur". One does not have to sacrifice profitability in selling something novel and new like green lubricants or plant-based lubricants. I chose to become a green entrepreneur because I can see the effects on our planet of decades of abuse on the environment. Since everyone is getting scared of the effects of global warming and greenhouse effects, I think it is high time that everyone does his share on saving the Earth for future generations. It is this element of anxiety that would drive people to rethink their priorities and values and that made my husband and I decide to go in the green business. It is timely, it is relevant and only a few have swam in its waters. How nice to feel that while doing something for Mother Earth and the future generations, you are laughing your way to the bank.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment