Sunday, October 31, 2010

Yes, You Can Have Clean Air, Water and Food

I promised myself that I will post an article on or before October 31.  I've been busy with my studies on Blog Entrepreneurship which require me to launch a blog with at least ten posts so I was remiss in maintaining this blog.

Been wanting to write something on Ozein Four-Stage Air Purifying System for quite sometime.  I saw it at a recent Couples for Christ gathering being demonstrated to prospective buyers by Bro. Mark Banzon.  I got curious when I saw a whole chicken soaked in water being sanitized using Ozein.  What caught my attention was the bubble-like white thing that formed on top of the chicken.  Bro. Mark told me that the white thing represent the toxins from the medicines/chemicals that were ingested by the chicken while being fattened.  He said that the machine could also remove from the vegetables the pesticides and fertilizers that accumulated on the foliage or outer covering/surface.  I cringed at the thought of all these chemicals that enter our body.  I am feeding my family garbage disguised as food!  With this realization, I ordered a unit immediately from Sis. Nympha Padolina, Bro. Mark's downline.


Aside from removing the chemicals from food, Ozein air purifier could first and foremost purify the air that you breathe.  It is a given that our environment is so polluted that pulmonary diseases are rampant nowadays. Since I developed asthma quite late in my life, I am taking medication to avoid attacks.  The medicine that I inhale twice a day leave me with palpitations after each session.  I am hypertensive but have to inhale my asthma medicine so I will not be coughing all day long.  After Sis. Nympha delivered the Ozein, I stopped from inhaling my asthma medicine to test if it really does wonders for asthma victims like me.  I am happy to report that I don't need my asthma inhaler if I am at home.  I only use it when I am out of the house.

With the ozonator hose and stone that come with the air purifier, I can have purified water from my faucet.  Now I don't have to order drinking water from the nearby water refilling station.  This translates to a monthly savings of P1,000.  

Clean living is not only a choice but rather a commitment.  Clean air and water is no longer available today but it is not yet late to have one.  It requires a commitment from each one of us.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment